Our spring highway cleanup is coming up Saturday 4/25 (Saturday after the meeting)! We're meeting at 10:30AM in the parking lot at Morgan's in Pine Bluff, 8640 W Mineral Point Rd, corner of Mineral Point (Cty S) and County P.
We're hoping to hit the road at 10:30, so arrive a little early to get your bags and orange vest (and Bloody Mary from the bar)! After we'll stick around for some lunch.
Bring work gloves, long pants and boots are recommended because it can be muddy along the road.
In the event of rain, we will still clean. If there is lightning, we will reschedule to the Sunday, 4/26.
There will be a social half-hour at 7:00, followed by the meeting at 7:30.
All members and prospective members are welcome!
Events and "Save-the-dates":
- 4/25 - Dubuque's One Particular Harbor
- 5/3 - Alzheimer's Association Blondes vs Brunettes football game, 1PM at Keva
- 5/8 - May Happy Hour at Parched Eagle Brewpub
- 5/15 - Pre-Preakness Party at Mary's house!
- 7/2 - Scott Kirby in Madison (location TBD)
- August (probably!) - The annual Pirate Pub Plunder!
- 11/4-8 - Meeting of the Minds 2015