The Loyal Order of the Caribbean Soul is pleased to announce the...
2011 "I Shot 6 Holes In My Freezer" Party
Saturday, February 19th at the new Sleep Inn & Suites in Madison!
4802 Tradewinds Parkway, Madison, WI 53718
(608) 221-8100 / (800) 4CHOICE
We're having a pool party with music, food, drinks, and a lot of fun. To keep the charity local and environmentally themed, the proceeds will benefit the Henry Vilas Zoo in Madison - one of only a few free and donation-supported zoos in the country!
Check back for more information as the date gets closer, but here's what we've got so far:
- Rooms (regardless of size) are $69 ($79.01 with taxes)
- There are a number of rooms right along the pool, so we'll be able to use those as hospitality rooms for the party (food, drinks, auction, etc). We'll also have the rooms on the first floor in the corridor closest to the pool area.
- There's no bar or restaurant at the hotel, so we'll bring our own food and drinks!
- There is, however, continental breakfast provided.
- There will be plenty of tropical music to get you in the mood (for what, well, that's up to you).
- And best of all, the pool area is open 24 hours, so the party won't have to stop!
- Checkin is 3pm and checkout is 11am.
It's the same night as a Badger vs Gopher Hockey game, so the hotel WILL be packed. Make a reservation early to ensure a spot, and our block closest to the pool releases January 19th. Tell them you're part of the "Madison Parrothead Club".
More information will be posted to the I Shot Six Holes In My Freezer page on the site as we get closer!