The Fall Highway Cleanup is coming up this weekend!
On Saturday, 9/23, meet at 10AM at Morgan's in Pine Bluff, 8640 W Mineral Point Rd, corner of Mineral Point (Cty S) and County P.
In the event of rain, we will still clean. If there is lightning, we'll reschedule.
Bring work gloves, long pants and boots are recommended because it can be muddy along the road. You never know, you might find the lost shaker of salt and get a prize!
On it's heels, Wednesday 9/27 is the next Monthly Meeting!
We're meeting at 7PM on Wednesday September 27th in the Grotto at Angelo's in Monona (5801 Monona Dr).
There will be a social half-hour at 7:00, followed by the meeting at 7:30.
Dues are overdue, don't forget to bring your checkbook!
The agenda will be posted when it's available! If you have events or items you want to be sure are added, send an email!
All members and prospective members are welcome!
- 9/21 - Margaritaville Party with Banana Wind at Me and Julio's
- 9/30 - Dubuque Phlockers "One Particular Harbour" in Dubuque (A Pirate Over 50 and Compass Rose Band)
- 10/13 - LOCS Chili Cook-off at Cary and Brenda's House!
- 11/1-5 - 26th Annual Meeting of the Minds!
- 11/11 - LOCS Trip to Escape to Margaritaville in Chicago!
- 12/9 - Milwaukee Parrothead Association Holiday Luau
- 12/13 - LOCS Holiday Party!
- 2/17 - I Shot Six Holes in My Freezer 2018!