There will be a social half-hour at 7:00, followed by the meeting at 7:30.
Following right on it's heels, our spring highway cleanup is coming up Saturday April 28th! We're meeting at 10:00AM in the parking lot at Morgan's in Pine Bluff, 8640 W Mineral Point Rd, corner of Mineral Point (Cty S) and County P.
We're hoping to hit the road at 10:00, so arrive a little early to get your bags and orange vest (and Bloody Mary from the bar if they're open early)! After we'll stick around for some lunch and drinks.
Bring work gloves, long pants and boots are recommended because it can be muddy along the road.
In the event of rain, we will still clean. If there is lightning, we will reschedule to Saturday 5/5.
All members and prospective members are welcome!
Events and "Save-the-dates":
- 4/28 - Highway Cleanup!
- 5/4-13 - Madison Craft Beer Week
- 5/10 - Happy Hour at Pooley's
- 5/30 - May Meeting!
- 6/9 - Banana Wind at Me & Julio's
- 7/6 - Timber Rattlers Margaritaville Night with The Boat Drunks (Appleton)
- 7/7 - Scott Kirby at Brink Lounge!
- Early July - save for Christmas in July!
- 8/2-5 - Summer Chi.ill in Schaumberg, IL (many good bands)
- 9/1-2 - Island Fever Showcase in Clear Lake, IA (many more good bands)
- 10/31-11/4 - 27th Annual Meeting of the Minds in Key West
Upcoming Madison-area festivals with live music:
- 5/20 - WORT Block Party (MLK Boulevard)
- 6/2 - Central Park Sessions Prelude: "The Pursuit of Happiness" (Central Park)
- 6/9-10 - Marquette Waterfront Festival (Yahara Place Park)
- 6/14-17 - Cottage Grove Fireman's Festival (CG Fireman's Park)
- 6/23 - Shake The Lake (John Nolen Drive)
- 6/27-7/9 - Summerfest (Milwaukee)
- 7/12-15 - La Fete de Marquette (Central Park)
- 7/28-29 - Atwood Fest
- August Wednesdays and Thursdays - Central Park Sessions (Central Park)
- 8/23-26 - Orton Park Festival
- 9/15-16 - Willy St Fair
Schedule not known yet:
- Live on King Street (July/August)
- Atwood City Limits (August)