The June Happy Hour is coming up: Friday June 10th at Kegonsa Cove Resort (2466 County Highway AB, McFarland, WI -- Highway AB, just off Highway 51 on the North shore of Lake Kegonsa).
There will be a tent and tables, but perhaps not enough seating, so throw a chair in the car if you can!
The party starts around 6:30! (Maybe a bit earlier...) Later that night (9:30) there's a rare show by Hometown Sweethearts at High Noon Saloon, for those interested in such things (they learned Margaritaville to play at our wedding -- probably the last time they played it).
All members and prospective members are welcome! Join us any time!
- 6/18-19 Cottage Grove Fireman's Festival (Chuck Bayuk 6/19 at 2PM!)
- 7/9 - LOCS Christmas in July at the Ertel's!
- 7/14-17 - Chicago PHC'sSummer Ch.ILL (Flip Flop Dave & Catfish, Johnny Russler & the Beach Bum Band, Charlie Imes, Brendan Mayer, The Detentions, Thom Shepherd, Coley McCabe, Brittany Kingery, Rob Hill, "Djembabe" Melanie Howe, The Boat Drunks)
- 9/3 - Jimmy Buffett at Alpine Valley! (The bus is full!)
- 11/2-6 - 25th Annual Meeting of the Minds!
Upcoming Madison-area festivals with live music:
- 6/11-12 Marquette Waterfront Festival
- 6/29-7/10 Summerfest (OK, not exactly Madison)
- 7/14-17 La Fete de Marquette
- 7/30-31 Atwood Fest
- Thursdays in August Central Park Sessions
- Fridays in August/Sept Live on King Street
- Fridays in August/Sept Dane Dances
- 8/26-28 Orton Park Festival
- 9/17-18 Willy St Fair