In case anybody doesn't know how the six holes got in the freezer..
Things to remember for Saturday (review the full info: http://www.locs-buffett.org/p/i-shot-six-holes-in-my-freezer-2015.html):
- Bring your own drinks and a dish to pass (no restaurant or bar at the hotel!)
- Bring donations for the Humane Society of Rock County (cash or items from their Wish List)
- Bring small bills for jello shots, suck-n-blows, shot-skis and other fun! (Benefitting Humane Society.)
- The party officially starts with Peter playing at 4. It unofficially starts whenever you get there!
- Bring a radio to tune in to Rick's transmitter for tunes before and after Peter is playing!
- There will be games and other tom-foolery around the pool.
As of right now the hotel has a few rooms available, it was sold out earlier, I know at least one member who may have an extra room, and they have a cancellation policy that lets you cancel up to noon on the day of arrival, so there will likely be last minute rooms on Friday night or Saturday!