We're hoping to hit the road at 10:30, so arrive a little early to get your bags and orange vest (and Bloody Mary from the bar)! After we'll stick around for some lunch.
Bring work gloves, long pants and boots are recommended because it can be muddy along the road.
In the event of rain, we will still clean. If there is lightning, we will reschedule to the Sunday, 4/26.
Following right on it's heels, our next monthly meeting is coming up the next week! We're meeting at 7PM on April 29th in the Grotto at Angelo's in Monona (5801 Monona Dr).
There will be a social half-hour at 7:00, followed by the meeting at 7:30.
The agenda will be posted when it's available! If you have events or items you want to be sure are added, send an email!
All members and prospective members are welcome!
Events and "Save-the-dates":
- 4/25 - Dubuque's One Particular Harbor
- 5/3 - Alzheimer's Association Blondes vs Brunettes football game, 1PM at Keva
- 5/8 - May Happy Hour at Parched Eagle Brewpub
- 5/15 - Pre-Preakness Party at Mary's house!
- 7/2 - Scott Kirby in Madison (location TBD)
- August (probably!) - The annual Pirate Pub Plunder!
- 11/4-8 - Meeting of the Minds 2015
Post a Comment