The May Happy Hour is coming up Friday, 5/8 and Parched Eagle has finally opened, so we're going there (5440 Willow Rd, in the building next to Trader Gus' gas station).
The party starts around 6:00!
All members and prospective members are welcome!
Other events and save-the-dates:
- 6/5 - Madison Mallards Bacon Appreciation Night
- 6/12 - June Happy Hour at Christy's Landing
- 6/19-21 - Cottage Grove Fireman's Festival
- 5/19 8PM - Under Cover, 5th Gear
- 5/20 1:30 - Chuck Bayuk and the Drunken Sailors
- 5/50 8PM - Cherokee, Pilot
- 5/21 2PM - TBD (Possibly Wheelhouse)6/28 - James "Sunny Jim" White at MAPA House Concert (noon-4)
- 7/2 - Scott Kirby in Madison (location TBD)
- August (probably!) - The annual Pirate Pub Plunder!
- 11/4-8 - Meeting of the Minds 2015
Post a Comment