On Saturday, 10/1, meet at 10AM at Morgan's in Pine Bluff, 8640 W Mineral Point Rd, corner of Mineral Point (Cty S) and County P.
In the event of rain, we will still clean. If there is lightning, we'll reschedule cleaning to Sunday 10/2.
Bring work gloves, long pants and boots are recommended because it can be muddy along the road. You never know, you might find the lost shaker of salt and get a prize!
On Saturday night (10/1) at 6PM the Pirate Pub Plunder will take place on Atwood Ave... Here's our planned route....of course everything is a bit flexible:
- 6:00-7:30: Next Door Brewing Company
- Until 8:15: Stalzy's Oktoberfest (and maybe stop for Chocolate Shoppe ice cream if the weather is nice....)
- Until 9:15: The Harmony (There's a concert with a cover at 9:45)
- Until 10:15: Wilson's
- Until 11:00 - Tex Tubb's Taco Palace (late night tacos were a little known substinance food of pirates)
- Until the end of the night: Players, The Alchemy, or wherever else we end up...