Our March Happy Hour will take place at PaintBar Madison and will support the Blondes vs Brunettes Madison flag-football game and the Alzheimer's Association.
This Happy Hour is a bit different than most - you have the option to eat + drink or you can eat, drink + paint!
It's $35 to paint, with 50% of the proceeds going to the Alzheimer's Association and you can register through this link: https://app.getoccasion.com/p/n/te4yap-g Space is limited!
If painting isn't your style, join us for food + drinks. There's plenty of open seating and PaintBar Madison has agreed to dontate 10% of our food + beverage proceeds to the BvB cause! You can view their menu here: http://paint-bar.com/home/menu/madison
Public is welcome to join in Happy Hour festivities! The party starts around 6 and the painting starts at 7!
- 3/12 - Madison St Patrick's Day Parade on the Square at 1:30PM
- 3/24-26 - Minneapolis Club's This Hotel Room
- 3/24 - Blondes vs Brunettes Beer Pong Tournament at Sports Pub
- 3/31-4/2 - Quad Cities's Havana Daydreaming'
- 4/13 - April Happy Hour at Me & Julio's
- 4/29 - Spring Highway Cleanup!
- 11/1-5 - 26th Annual Meeting of the Minds!
Post a Comment