There will be a social half-hour at 7:00, followed by the meeting at 7:30.
Following right on it's heels, our spring highway cleanup is coming up Saturday April 29th! We're meeting at 10:00AM in the parking lot at Morgan's in Pine Bluff, 8640 W Mineral Point Rd, corner of Mineral Point (Cty S) and County P.
We're hoping to hit the road at 10:00, so arrive a little early to get your bags and orange vest (and Bloody Mary from the bar if they're open early)! After we'll stick around for some lunch and drinks.
Bring work gloves, long pants and boots are recommended because it can be muddy along the road.
In the event of rain, we will still clean. If there is lightning, we will reschedule to Saturday 5/6.
All members and prospective members are welcome!
- 4/28-5/7 - Madison Craft Beer Week
- 5/6 - Alzheimer's Association Blondes vs Brunettes!
- 5/11 - Happy Hour at McGovern's in Sun Prairie
- Memorial Day Weekend - Sandbar Camping on WI River!
- 6/10 - Jimmy Buffett Watching/Listening Party (Frisco, TX) at Mary's House
- 6/23 - Don Middlebrook at Doc's On The Fox (MAPA)
- 6/24 - Banana Wind at Nau-Ti-Gal
- 6/28 - June Meeting and Scott Kirby at Brink Lounge
- Early July - save for Christmas in July!
- 11/1-5 - 26th Annual Meeting of the Minds!
Upcoming Madison-area festivals with live music: