There will be a social half-hour at 7:00, followed by the meeting at 7:30.
Following right on it's heels, our spring highway cleanup is coming up Sunday April 28th! We're meeting at 10:00AM in the parking lot at Morgan's in Pine Bluff, 8640 W Mineral Point Rd, corner of Mineral Point (Cty S) and County P.
We're hoping to hit the road at 10:00, so arrive a little early to get your bags and orange vest (and Bloody Mary from the bar if they're open early)! After we'll stick around for some lunch and drinks.
Bring work gloves, long pants and boots are recommended because it can be muddy along the road.
In the event of rain, we will still clean. If there is lightning, we will reschedule to Sunday 4/28.
The agenda will be posted when it's available! If you have events or items you want to be sure are added, send an email!
Events and "Save-the-dates":
- 4/24 - April Meeting!
- 4/27 - Highway Cleanup at Morgan's
- 5/9 - May Happy Hour - Bowling at Spartan Bowl in McFarland
- 7/6 - Margaritaville at the Park in Appleton with The Boat Drunks
- 7/8 - John Frinzi and Aaron Scherz in Milwaukee (Jeff and Robbin's House)
- 7/11 - Banana Wind at East Side Club
- 7/19 - Don Middlebrook in Milwaukee (Matty's Bar and Grill)
- 7/20 - Jimmy Buffett at Alpine Valley!
- 8/1 - Summer Chi.il in Chicago
- 10/30-11/2 - "License to Chill" - 28th annual Meeting of the Minds in Key West!
Upcoming Madison-area festivals with live music:
- 5/19 - WORT Block Party (MLK)
- 5/24-26 - Brat Fest (Willow Island)
- 5/25 - Wurst Times Fest (High Noon Complex)
- 6/8-9 - Marquette Waterfront Festival (Yahara Place Park)
- 6/22-23 - Central Park Sessions - "The Pursuit Of Happiness"
- 6/29 - Shake The Lake (John Nolen Drive)
- 6/26-7/7 - Summerfest (Milwaukee)
- 7/11-14 - La Fete de Marquette (Central Park)
- 7/27-28 - Atwood Fest
- 8/7-8 - Central Park Sessions
- 8/14-15 - Central Park Sessions
- 8/22-25 - Orton Park Festival
- 9/14-15 - Willy St Fair
Schedule not known yet:
- Cottage Grove Fireman's Festival (June, CG Fireman's Park)
- Atwood City Limits (August)
Post a Comment