On Saturday, October 19th, meet at 10AM at Morgan's in Pine Bluff, 8640 W Mineral Point Rd, corner of Mineral Point (Cty S) and County P. After the cleanup we'll have food and drinks at Morgan's (and catch the Badger Game).
In the event of rain, we will still clean. If there is lightning, we'll meet and reschedule cleaning.
Bring work gloves, long pants and boots are recommended because it can be muddy along the road. Forecast looks good (and almost warm) so far!
If you find the shaker (of salt -- maybe not full) turn it in for a free drink!
Public, current, past and future members are always welcome!
Events and "Save-the-dates":
- 10/18 - Chili Cook-off at Mary's (5:30)
- 10/19 - Fall Highway Cleanup at Morgan's!
- 10/30-11/2 - "License to Chill" - 28th annual Meeting of the Minds in Key West!
- 11/7 - LOCS Board Meeting at Pooley's (7:30PM)
- 12/14 - MAPA Holiday Luau with The Boat Drunks (Milwaukee)
- February - I Shot Six Holes In My Freezer
- 2/15 - Quad Cities Havana Daydreamin' (Davenport)