There will be a social half-hour at 7:00, followed by the meeting at 7:30.
We'll be taking an important vote on what charities to support this year, so if you can't attend, please send in your top two selections!
- Dane County Humane Society - Helping animals in Dane County.
- Henry Vilas Zoo - One of few free zoos remaining in the US.
- Second Harvest Foodbank of Southern Wisconsin - Providing food to the needy.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Dane County - Providing positive role models to kids
- Habitat for Humanity of Dane County - Building houses for needy families. (We are separately discussing if we can take a Saturday and help build a Habitat home.)
- Jodi Lou Lung Cancer Foundation - Supporting lung cancer research at the UW Carbone Cancer Center
- Porchlight Inc - Providing help, shelter and transitional housing to the homeless
- REAP Food Group - Working to build a regional sustainable food system.
All members and prospective members are welcome to attend!